Hans Wittler is Your Cost Effective Solution with Audi Vehicle Repair
If you are an Audi car owner, it is important that you have your Audi Vehicle repaired and serviced by well-trained technicians. Hans Wittler is your cost-effective solution with Audi vehicle repair. We have an affordable Audi mechanic repair shop.
Experienced Audi Repair Shop in Albuquerque
Are you in need of an experienced Audi repair shop in Albuquerque, Hans Wittler is your solution. We provide you with specific parts, diagnostic tools, and equipment, making us your friendly dealership alternative. We provide the best brake repair in Albuquerque and a variety of engine services.
Affordable Audi Mechanic Repair Shop with Qualifications
Many Audi owners complain about the customer service at the dealership. Not only are they time consuming, they are also expensive. At Hans Wittler, we offer an affordable Audi mechanic near me. Our used Audi repair shop is accessible to everyone at a reasonable cost. We have an affordable Audi mechanic repair shop with qualifications.
Finding the Most Quality Audi Service and Repairs
If you are finding the most quality Audi service and repairs in Albuquerque, Hans Wittler Auto has got you covered. Our quality Audi services and repairs have given us a wide range of satisfied customers all over Albuquerque. We are always available anytime you need an Audi mechanic near me.
How to Select the Best Audi Automotive Technicians
If you own an Audi vehicle, you need to select the best Audi automotive technicians for your car. The best Audi mechanic in Albuquerque that can provide your vehicle with quality Audi services and repairs is Hans Wittler Auto. Before you hand over your very expensive car to someone, find out how much experience they have had working in the field. Our Audi repair shop is handled by certified technicians with experience in a variety of Audi products.
Are you looking for an honest Porsche mechanic in Albuquerque that knows your car, Hans Wittler is the best when it comes to handling Used Porsche Mechanic Repair? At Hans Wittler Auto, we have highly trained qualified Porsche mechanics – service technicians in the auto industry and a 24/7 customer care service.
Porsche Sports Cars Fixed At Affordable Prices
Finding a trusted mechanic at a reasonable price can be difficult. At Hans Wittler Auto, our client’s satisfaction is our major concern. With us at Hans Wittler Auto, you can have your Porsche Sports Car fixed perfectly at affordable prices. Hans Wittler Auto will come to your aid wherever your car is to perform a wide variety of car maintenance and repair services for your Porsche at affordable prices
Porsche Vehicle Mechanic Warranty
If you are looking for a Porsche mechanic service with a warranty, Hans Wittler is here for you. We provide you with the best brake repair in Albuquerque. We use Porsche factory diagnostic tools and the best warranty in the automotive industry. If you want your Porsche to be fixed on time and you want the repairs backed by the best warranty, contact us at Hans Wittler Automotive.
Qualified & Certified Porsche Mechanic Services
If you’re in need of a qualified and certified mechanic services near me, Hans Wittler Auto is your best option. We have trained technicians with certified services ranking them among the best in the auto industry. At Hans Wittler Auto, only Porsche Factory-trained Technicians will be working on your vehicle. We use professional-grade equipment for your Porsche mechanic services.
Winter can be hard on your car. Even though New Mexico seldom reaches below zero temperatures, it still gets cold. On many days throughout the winter, the difference between the overnight low temperature and the daytime high temperature can be 30 degrees and sometimes even more.
As we go into the winter driving season, it is important that your car’s maintenance be up to date in several key areas especially antifreeze, tire pressure, wiper blades, window washer fluid, and motor oil. Gas, diesel and hybrid cars all need proper maintenance to make it through the winter.
All cars need to be properly maintained, and we specialize in German and European cars including Audi, BMW, Mini Cooper, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Porsche, and Volkswagen. But all cars need to be maintained before going into the winter, and we work on other brands of cars as well.
Our winter service package is designed to address the areas that need attention going into winter:
Antifreeze: We test for adequate concentrations of antifreeze to keep your engine from freezing, and we test for acidity. High acidity can cause damage to your cooling system and even to key components of your engine if not addressed. Modern antifreeze can last for many years and thousands of miles, but it doesn’t last forever. If your antifreeze has become acidic, it needs to be drained and refilled.
Battery testing: We test your battery for proper voltage and cold cranking amps. These tests provide a good indication of whether your battery will perform properly throughout the coming winter to do what it is designed to do, start your car even on the coldest day. Waiting until a battery fails is not a good idea. As cars have become more and more computerized, total battery failure has the possibility of doing damage to your car’s electrical and computer systems. Don’t risk it, have your battery tested going into the winter.
Tires: Properly inflated tires are key to safety and performance year-round. You want to make sure your tires have adequate tread, are in good condition, and are properly inflated. Your tires are the only thing between your car and the road, and they need to be maintained to perform. Also, as the weather cools, your car’s tires will often need additional air to be at the proper operating range and keep the tire sensor light from shining. Tire inspection should also include the spare.
Motor Oil and Filter: Oil changes are key to keeping your car running well for the long term. Regular oil changes keep your engine performing efficiently and reduce premature engine wear. The right oil is crucial in protecting your car. We make sure that we use the oil designed for your car. Don’t be lured into using the cheapest oil for your car. The best oil formulas are not the lowest cost, but they have been shown to provide superior protection for your engine’s vital moving parts.
Wiper Blades: In Albuquerque, we don’t get a lot of rain and snow, so sometimes our wiper blades can wear out, and we won’t recognize it until that infrequent rain or snowstorm hits the city. Better to make sure your wiper blades are in top shape before a big storm hits.
Washer Fluid: Window washer fluid is especially important in New Mexico. When it does rain or snow lightly, there is potential for precipitation and then dust and dirt to accumulate on your windshield. Some call this phenomenon a “dirt storm.” Having washer fluid in your vehicle, in this case, goes beyond convenience. It can be a real safety factor. Don’t get caught with your washer fluid levels low, and make sure that the fluid is a winter formula that won’t freeze.
Do yourself and your car right by making sure it is properly maintained for winter driving. We have put together a special package of services that address all the issues above. If you want to get your car in top shape for winter, please address all these listed issues. We would be delighted to take care of these items for you. Call us today for an appointment, and by all means, drive safely this winter.
Upcoming Car Shows in New Mexico
For many years, Hans Wittler Auto, a certified car dealership in Albuquerque, New Mexico, has been an active stakeholder in all local car shows. It is a great way for us to get involved in our passion for automobiles as well as give back to the Albuquerque, New Mexico community. Each year, New Mexico showcases its best and premium vehicles to the public, and this year is no different. An upcoming car show in New Mexico that you should keep an eye out for is the 3rd Annual CCNM Car Show to Benefit Make-A-Wish. This is a fun and entertaining event for the entire family. Different cars of various models, age and appearance will be on display. All proceeds will go towards the Make-A-Wish New Mexico! charity.
New Mexico car shows 2019
There is a wide range of car shows in New Mexico this year. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only have fun with the family but also dive into the hobby of becoming a car enthusiast. The amount of car shows this weekend and throughout July 2019 is staggering. There is the Old Route 66 Car Show occurring on July 20, 2019, that also provides live music and refreshments to all patrons. On display, there will different car models and builds such as Mustangs, classic Chevy & Ford trucks, Mercedes Benz, BMW and more! With the high demand for classic car shows in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the Old Route 66 Car Show is here to cater to a classic car lover’s heart.
Hooters Albuquerque car show
Hooter’s Restaurant in New Mexico is the go-to place for attractive women, fun and entertainment and tasty food. Now, Hooters Restaurant and Sports Bar is also the place to go for hot cars. Every summer, Hooters Restaurant and Sports Bar hold the annual Hooter’s car show where you will come with high expectations of having a good time, see beautiful cars and leave completely satisfied. This local car show is a favourite amongst the natives of Albuquerque, New Mexico and rightly so! So we hope to see you at Hooters car show this weekend!
Albuquerque car shows 2019
No one better than Hans Wittler understands the need to explore the world of automobiles and fellowship with all lovers of cars. That being said, auto shows in Albuquerque, New Mexico is the best place to do all this and more. Seeking out the Albuquerque Car shows in 2019 is a simple job since there are many for you to choose from. The DUB Show: Albuquerque 2019 that occurs on Aug 3, 2019, is a great way to start if you love insane and crazy car builds. This creative showcase serves as a car show for lowriders, luxury vehicles, powerful trucks, daring motorcycles and even as a car show for antique vehicles. Hans Wittler Auto encourages that you partake in this celebration of creativity and passion in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Albuquerque lowrider car show
Lowriders are still a vibrant vehicle design that is highly sought after. These cars exude confidence and style which is why many car shows in New Mexico are dedicated to this build. Amongst the many lowrider car shows in New Mexico that you can partake in such as the notorious is the Lowerrider Super Show. This is a grand and extravagant event featuring cars, beautiful women and a live concert. It is an annual event that showcases the beautiful designs and creativity of lowriders as they are fully decked out for all spectators to stand in awe of. This is definitely the lowrider car show in Albuquerque, New Mexico to be at. Unfortunately, the next event will be in 2020, so we will have to wait patiently. Luckily, other local lowrider auto shows for your entertainment. These include The DUB Show: Albuquerque 2019 and 3rd Annual CCNM Car Show to Benefit Make-A-Wish.
Up and Coming Car Show Events
- NM Desert Fest
- Route 66 Summerfest
- Route 66 Street Rod Nationals
- Mustang Round-Up Car Show
- 3rd Annual CCNM Car Show to Benefit Make-A-Wish
- Old Route 66 Car Show
- Red, White, Blues and Brews with Cars too!
- DUB Show: Albuquerque
- Hooter’s car show
- Old Town BBQ 2019
- Fall Chill and Grill
- Lowriders and Hot Rods: Car Culture of Northern New Mexico
- Downtown Showdown Rod and Custom Carshow
- Cars (3D)
- Mopars on the Midway
- Red, White, Blues and Brews with Cars too!
- Monster Energy Dub Show Tour
- Annual Electric Vehicle Car Show
- Route 66 Street Rod Nationals
- Annual Heart of Albuquerque Car Show at Quarter Celtic Bewpu
- Car Show Fundraiser for Danielle
- Albuquerque Dragway Hot Rod And Classic Car Swap Meet
- New Mexico International Auto Show
- Route 66 Car Show
- Mustang Round Up Car Show
- Route 66 Summerfest
- Old Town BBQ & Car Show
Many people seek used BMW for sale at an affordable price, while also providing the premium quality of a German vehicle. Thankfully, at Hans Wittler Automotive, we are determined in solving this specific problem. By investing many years into providing used BMW in Albuquerque, New Mexico, you can be certain that you are receiving optimal services. Furthermore, our world-class professional BMW specialists are trained in evaluating, servicing and repairing BMW’s. So search no further than Hans Wittler Automotive for cost-effective, high-quality used BMW in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Introducing Our New BMW Dealer Location or Albuquerque
Since we are dedicated to offering only the best when it comes to German vehicles, Hans Wittler Automotive has now established a local used BMW dealership in Albuquerque, New Mexico that is equipped in satisfying your desires for a lavish BMW car. Sandia Auto Group also has a diverse range of BMW models, to suit your liking. High expenses and low-quality vehicles are not the standards that Sandia Auto Group stand by. Therefore, amongst all the other used car dealerships in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Sandia Auto Group is the clear victor.
Bmw for sale albuquerque on craigslist
Craigslist is one of the largest internet platforms that one can use to buy and sell various items, which also extends to used cars. However, it is common knowledge that buyers can get the short end of the stick when buying from strangers online. Luckily, as a trusted and reliable used BMW dealer, all new and current customers can trust that they will receive superior used BMW models since they all have to pass a vigorous quality assurance check. With an extensive knowledge based on the BMW series which includes but not limited to the BMW-X1, BMW M3, and the BMW 328i, Hans Wittler Auto is well-versed in servicing, repairing supplying used BMW vehicles for sale.
Multiple types such as BMW x1, BMW 328i, and BMW m3 for sale
There is a vast range of BMW models available on the market. And most models come with a hefty price tag, that many of us can not afford. Seeing this issue, Sandia Auto Group, created by Hans Wittler Auto, has established a history in selling multiple BMW models and series. With a wide vehicle selection, if you are looking for a BMW x1, BMW 328i and BMW M3 for sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico area then we can easily satisfy your needs. The provision of only high-quality BMW M3, BMW 328i and BMW x1 for sale is one of the principles that we fasten to. Additionally, these models are just a few of the latest BMW models for sale at Sandia Auto Group BMW dealership.
Apply for Financing
To assist you in achieving your dream BMW car, Hans Wittler Auto developed ways to make the process much smoother. Not only are we there to guide you along the way, but we also have various loans accompanied by low-interest rates. Trusted and reliable financing companies are eager to make your dream a reality. So call now to apply for financing and take the necessary steps in attaining your luxury BMW veh
Hans Wittler Auto has the widest range of BMW models for sale
Hans Wittler Auto located in Albuquerque, New Mexico has been working in the automotive industry for many years. Throughout these years, we have amassed a great deal of expertise with the art of German vehicles, especially in BMW sales. There is a diverse range of the latest BMW models available to suit anyone’s preferences, and Hans Wittler Auto cater to this very need. Whether it is the BMW X1, BMW MM2, BMW 328I or even the BMW 335i models, we aim to provide any BMW car line to our valuable customers.
Benefits of buying approved used BMW
The demand for used BMW vehicles has been on a constant rise amongst consumers. This is due to the fact that buying cheap used BMW cars are more cost effective than their newer counterparts. To meet this demand, Hans Wittler Auto in Albuquerque, New Mexico has established the Sandia Auto Group, a similar used BMW car dealership located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sandia Auto Group has the sole mission to supply the best used BMWs. Our trained staff ensure that each vehicle is inspected and verified as a pre-certified used BMW. Inferior BMW car dealerships may offer just any used BMW to their customers, but here, we make sure that you are receiving only the highest quality used BMW cars.
Largest BMW car dealership in Albuquerque, New Mexico
In addition to BMW sales, Hans Wittler Auto Group also provides many BMW auto services and solutions for any car owner. If you are in need of a reputable BMW car dealer to assist with BMW repairs, maintenance, tire alignment, and diagnostics, Hans Wittler is here to serve. With us, you are guaranteed the full experience, to make sure that your new or pre-owned BMW vehicle is in its best shape, durable enough to last you for this lifetime.
Which BMW to buy?
Every future BMW car owner ask themselves one simple question, “Which BMW to buy?”. This is even worsened by the fact that BMW car dealerships such as Hans Wittler Auto offers a wide range of BMW car models for you to choose from. To answer this question, there is a checklist that you have to go through to arrive at the best possible answer. Pre-owned BMW or new BMW? Which BMW series seems to offer the look and functionality that you need? And lastly, is there an affordable BMW lease deal for that BMW model? When you have reached your answer, come into Hans Wittler Auto or Sandia Auto Group for your used, new or pre-owned BMW cars. We would be happy to help.
BMW cars lease program in Albuquerque, New Mexico
As stated before, used BMWs are more cost-effective. However, to save you even more money, we at Hans Wittler Auto partnered with creditable BMW financing companies to offer our esteemed customers the BMW cars lease program in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This program is geared towards making the BMW car cost less expensive and the process less burdensome and more efficient. Hans Wittler Auto places our customers in the driver seat of their dream BMW vehicle much quicker, by saving you the stress and hassle.
Mercedes Benz is a name that is synonymous with opulence and class. That is why, here at the Hans Wittler Automotive, we understand the importance of prolonging the lifespan of your beloved Mercedes Benz. Our specialized Mercedes Benz Mechanic Division is happy to take on any repairs, diagnosis, and tune-ups. The mechanic division is more than your typical Mercedes Benz repair shop. We will go over and beyond by repairing a diverse array of car problems. Furthermore, our professional mechanics are adept in repairing whichever Mercedes Benz model you may own.
Mercedes Mechanic of Albuquerque
People are always seeking Mercedes mechanics repair shop located in their area. Fortunately, if you are seeking a Mercedes Benz mechanic in Albuquerque, New Mexico, then look no further than Hans Wittler Automotives. Here we keep the quality of the job at an exceptional level while keeping your Mercedes Benz repair costs to a minimum. Set an appointment with one of our certified Mercedes Benz mechanics and get your gorgeous Mercedes Benz the professional help that it needs.
Choosing Quality Mercedes Benz Repair Shops in Albuquerque
High-quality Mercedes Benz repair shops in Albuquerque, New Mexico is highly-sought after. When choosing a Mercedes repair shop to mend, improve and revamp your Mercedes Benz, you must seek the following items:
Benefits of Working with Hans Automotive rather than Mercedes Authorized Dealers
- Lower Investment Costs: Thankfully, authorized Mercedes Benz repair shops are cheaper and just as qualified in repairing your Mercedes Benz, making them the more cost-effective option.
- Authentic Parts: It is important that you solicit only the best authentic Mercedes Benz parts when repairing your car. Therefore, authorized Mercedes Benz specialists ought to purchase Mercedes Benz parts from an official Mercedes Benz dealer rather than third-party dealers.
- Faster Turn Around: Save you the hassle, and time, authorized Mercedes Benz repair shops should aim to be quick, convenient and economical. This is in contrast to official Mercedes Benz dealers who are overwhelmed with the workload resulting in much slower turn around.
All of these features that make a professional Mercedes Benz repair shop superior compared to competitors can be found here, at Hans Wittler Automotive. We are dedicated to providing the best service and rates so that both you and your cherished Mercedes Benz can receive the care that you need.
The list of the Most Qualified Mercedes Benz Mechanics here in Albuquerque & Rio Rancho
After understanding what is required of a high-quality Mercedes Benz mechanic in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, New Mexico, it is now time to find the best Mercedes Benz mechanics in this area that will fit the criteria. Also, it is equally important that the mechanic chosen will suit your own needs and personal preferences. Here is a compiled list of the best Mercedes Benz mechanics in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Best Mercedes Benz Mechanics in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Hans Wittler’s Automotive
- Dieter’s German Car Specialist
- Silver Star Auto Haus
- Jim’s Fine Car Service
- Auto Bahn Automotive
- The Garage
Best Mercedes Mechanics in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Hans Wittler’s Automotive
- Rio Rancho Imports
- Big Time 4X4 & Auto Repair
- Innovative Auto Solutions
- American Tire and Service
- Southern Boulevard Automotive
- Car Crafters
Our Warranted work and Service Guarantees for your Mercedes Benz Mechanic Repairs
Here, at Hans Wittler Automotives, we are committed to catering to all of your Mercedes Benz needs. As Mercedes Benz specialists, there are some benefits and guarantees that you will gain as our highly-valued customer. These include but are not limited by:
- Extensive and complete Mercedes Benz diagnostic tools to evaluate and highlight issues and understand how best we can serve you.
- A diversified list of Mercedes Benz repairs and maintenance to keep your beautiful Mercedes Benz model out the garage and on the road.
- Superior Mercedes Benz parts available for car repairs and can be imported effortlessly.
- Top of the line equipment and machinery to make the repair process smooth and efficient.
- Mercedes Benz tire alignment.
These are just the tip of the iceberg of what we have to offer. So call us now, and take advantages of the guarantees we have for your Mercedes Benz today.
People who live in Albuquerque and own vehicles from European automakers can rest easy knowing that there is a trusted and reliable foreign car service nearby. Hans Wittler’s Automotive is a one-stop European auto shop in ABQ, NM that specializes in high-quality car care, repair, and maintenance.
Foreign Car Repair Albuquerque
Hans Wittler’s Automotive serves residents in Albuquerque, New Mexico who own and drive foreign automobiles. Our professional German automotive technicians have the necessary expertise to properly handle any car repair.Addressing problems proactively will prevent breakdown and costly repairs. Going to a local auto repair shop like Hans Wittler’s Automotive will ensure that your vehicle receives the best service in Albuquerque.
Foreign Car Specialist in ABQ, NM
We are experts in foreign car repair in Albuquerque and are equipped with the proper techniques and advanced technologies to conduct the best repair. Our mechanical services focus on German and European car care, and our technicians are extremely proficient in tasks of all sizes, from small jobs like car battery replacements or oil changes to more serious projects like engine rebuilds and transmission repairs in Albuquerque. If you are looking for automotive repair in ABQ remember Hans Wittler’s Automotive.
European Auto Mechanics
Are you searching for “Foreign car repair shops near me” who employ only the best foreign auto mechanics? Look no further, because Hans Wittler’s Automotive has the most competent team of expert European car specialists in Albuquerque, NM. It is no longer difficult to find a mechanic in ABQ that can handle your foreign, European, and import cars with the right knowledge and care. Hans Wittler’s Automotive has the best technicians for European car care in Albuquerque.
If you detect any problems with your car. Hans Wittler’s Automotive can help. We have the proper, comprehensive car diagnostic tools and technologies to quickly recognize issues that need to be addressed. European cars exhibit some of the most sophisticated engineering in the world, and our automotive technicians are the best people in Albuquerque to go to for your German Car.
European Car Maintenance in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Import cars are reliable if you provide the right vehicle maintenance. As an auto mechanic shop, Hans Wittler’s Automotive offers European car maintenance to ensure that your foreign or import car performs at its best. Proper auto maintenance will keep your overall car service costs down in the long run. Our European auto technicians and car mechanics make sure you’re getting the most out of your German car’s performance and longevity.
All cars must be put through some general preventative maintenance steps to ensure they stay in good operating condition long into the future. So how do you know if your BMW needs a tune-up?
First, it’s important to specify what we mean by a “tune-up,” as the term itself is rather vague and doesn’t always include the same types of services. You can expect any tune-up offered by a BMW auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM to include most of the basic services you need to check on the operation of your vehicle and to make sure there are not any big issues that might put you in need of more significant repairs. Tune-ups often do not include more significant maintenance—they generally include oil changes, new filters, replacing worn spark plugs, adding fluids and other minor tasks, though some mechanics also include routine maintenance on other parts of the vehicle.
So how do you know if your BMW needs a tune-up, especially if it’s not due for scheduled maintenance? Here are a few signs to look out for:
- Dips in your fuel economy: There are many factors that could cause poor fuel economy in a vehicle, and most of them can be resolved by simple vehicle maintenance steps you’d receive during a tune-up. Even just installing a new air filter can do a lot to improve the efficiency of your engine—allowing the engine to breathe and not have to work as hard will go a long way toward improving your fuel economy.
- Rough idling: Rough idling is usually characterized by sputtering noises or feelings in the engine. It might sound like the engine is about to die. You can check out the tachometer and watch the engine speed when you hear this noise, and the dial may quickly rise and fall. If you’re having problems with rough idling, then there’s a good chance you need to have some of your sensors cleaned, or have your spark plugs and wires replaced.
- Stalling: Does your engine suddenly turn off when you’re at a red light? This is obviously a very dangerous issue, as it prevents you from being able to drive your car and get it off the road. Other people sharing the road with you may not see you stalled in the middle of the street, which poses a high risk of an accident. If this happens to you, make sure to get your vehicle in for a checkup as soon as possible.
- Hard starts: If you have problems with starting up your car, you’ll want to make sure you have a skilled BMW auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM take a look at the vehicle, as there are many issues that could be at the root of the problem, including bad starters and clogged fuel filters.
For more information about how you can tell if you need a tune-up for your BMW, we encourage you to contact Hans Wittler’s Automotive today. Our team is ready to get to the bottom of any issue with your BMW and have your vehicle running as good as new in no time.
There are certainly plenty of good reasons to purchase Japanese or American vehicles, but we at Hans Wittler’s Automotive are particularly fond of German cars and German engineering. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider purchasing a German vehicle:
- You can still support American manufacturing: There are some people who feel guilty purchasing foreign vehicles because they feel like they’re not doing enough to support American companies. But with today’s highly globalized economy, many “American” vehicles may actually be made overseas (or have parts made overseas), and many foreign vehicles may be made in America—it really depends on the type of vehicle you select. There are plenty of BMWs, Mercedes, Audis and Volkswagens manufactured at plants right here in the United States—German automakers often outsource their manufacturing, so you can still support American workers while also benefiting from German engineering.
- Outstanding luxury vehicles: Sure, the standard passenger cars made by German automakers are great, but it’s the luxury vehicles made by those automakers that really get people talking. Even after the global economic downturn, German luxury car makers were still doing great business, because they have earned their reputation for being the best luxury vehicle options you’ll find in the world. Their classy designs, luxury amenities and comfortable rides will never go out of style and will always be the gold standard for luxury automakers.
- They give a great drive: If you’ve never driven a German vehicle before, you might be stunned the first time you get behind the wheel, because it truly is a different driving experience. Again, the term “German engineering” comes into play here, because their vehicles often feature a near-perfect combination of reliability, performance and comfort, not to mention the safety and luxury of the vehicles. You’ll be able to enjoy your daily commute or your long road trips in the most comfortable ride you’ve ever had.
- Many different options: German vehicles once had a reputation for being for “elite” car owners who like flashy and trendy models. But that’s definitely not true these days—there’s something for everyone. Just look at the wide variety of models you see BMW and Volkswagen cranking out.
For more reasons why you should consider purchasing a German vehicle, we encourage you to contact a German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM at Hans Wittler’s Automotive. We will be happy to provide you with additional information about our favorite cars, and once you’ve made a purchase, we’d love to be your trusted mechanic!
This spring, you’ll be able to enjoy even more options from your German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM. Hans Wittler’s Automotive is opening a new location with the same great service! We’ll be able to provide a full range of services to even more customers. Our new location is at 5701 Wilshire Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123.
Bringing extensive knowledge of German automobiles straight from Germany, Hans Wittler established Hans Wittler Automotive in 1975. His goal was to create a place that offered quality experiences that he was not able to find at dealerships. He succeeded.
For 24 years, Hans and his wife, Christel, worked to make their business a success. In 1999, their sons, Roger and Andreas, took the helm and have continued to provide the top-quality customer service their father envisioned for the company. They have built on this foundation and evolved their products and services to maintain high-tech modern vehicles with the latest technology. Services include:
- German import repairs: Our technicians are trained in a full range of repairs and maintenance for your German vehicle. We cover oil changes, brakes, belts, hoses, transmission flushes, cooling systems, exhaust, clutch, engines, performance tune-ups and more. Whether you need a regular checkup or extensive repairs, our team is equipped with the knowledge and tools to get the job done right the first time.
- Diagnostics: You wouldn’t go to a dermatologist to diagnose your cardiac issue. The same principle applies to automobiles. When you own a high-performance German vehicle, you can’t go to just any mechanic. You need one that offers the right diagnostic tools and knowledge. At Hans Wittler’s Automotive, we have the proper equipment to accurately diagnose issues for all major makes and models of German automobiles. We offer Autologic and other proprietary scan tools made specifically for German vehicles.
- Tires and alignments: The right tires and proper alignment are essential for the optimal functioning and care of your German vehicle. As your trusted German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM, Hans Wittler’s Automotive offers fast and efficient tire alignment and wheel balancing services. We offer the right equipment to handle your German car with care. We stock all the top tires to get the best performance from your German vehicle, including BF Goodrich, Continental, Dunlop, Michelin, Pirelli, Uniroyal and more.
- Discounts: Who doesn’t enjoy a good discount? Check out our current coupon offerings. We also provide great financing options if needed. We are committed to making German auto repairs as convenient and affordable as possible for each and every customer.
Enjoy Greater Convenience
Look for these great services at our new location this spring! We look forward to expanding our service area to provide even more customers with top-quality German auto care. Feel free to contact our staff to discuss options for service. Whether you are needing a tune-up, an oil change or a new set of tires, your German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM is available to help you today! Reach out to our experienced team with any questions or to make arrangements for your next service at our current location.