Many people seek used BMW for sale at an affordable price, while also providing the premium quality of a German vehicle. Thankfully, at Hans Wittler Automotive, we are determined in solving this specific problem. By investing many years into providing used BMW in Albuquerque, New Mexico, you can be certain that you are receiving optimal services. Furthermore, our world-class professional BMW specialists are trained in evaluating, servicing and repairing BMW’s. So search no further than Hans Wittler Automotive for cost-effective, high-quality used BMW in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Introducing Our New BMW Dealer Location or Albuquerque
Since we are dedicated to offering only the best when it comes to German vehicles, Hans Wittler Automotive has now established a local used BMW dealership in Albuquerque, New Mexico that is equipped in satisfying your desires for a lavish BMW car. Sandia Auto Group also has a diverse range of BMW models, to suit your liking. High expenses and low-quality vehicles are not the standards that Sandia Auto Group stand by. Therefore, amongst all the other used car dealerships in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Sandia Auto Group is the clear victor.
Bmw for sale albuquerque on craigslist
Craigslist is one of the largest internet platforms that one can use to buy and sell various items, which also extends to used cars. However, it is common knowledge that buyers can get the short end of the stick when buying from strangers online. Luckily, as a trusted and reliable used BMW dealer, all new and current customers can trust that they will receive superior used BMW models since they all have to pass a vigorous quality assurance check. With an extensive knowledge based on the BMW series which includes but not limited to the BMW-X1, BMW M3, and the BMW 328i, Hans Wittler Auto is well-versed in servicing, repairing supplying used BMW vehicles for sale.
Multiple types such as BMW x1, BMW 328i, and BMW m3 for sale
There is a vast range of BMW models available on the market. And most models come with a hefty price tag, that many of us can not afford. Seeing this issue, Sandia Auto Group, created by Hans Wittler Auto, has established a history in selling multiple BMW models and series. With a wide vehicle selection, if you are looking for a BMW x1, BMW 328i and BMW M3 for sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico area then we can easily satisfy your needs. The provision of only high-quality BMW M3, BMW 328i and BMW x1 for sale is one of the principles that we fasten to. Additionally, these models are just a few of the latest BMW models for sale at Sandia Auto Group BMW dealership.
Apply for Financing
To assist you in achieving your dream BMW car, Hans Wittler Auto developed ways to make the process much smoother. Not only are we there to guide you along the way, but we also have various loans accompanied by low-interest rates. Trusted and reliable financing companies are eager to make your dream a reality. So call now to apply for financing and take the necessary steps in attaining your luxury BMW veh
Hans Wittler Auto has the widest range of BMW models for sale
Hans Wittler Auto located in Albuquerque, New Mexico has been working in the automotive industry for many years. Throughout these years, we have amassed a great deal of expertise with the art of German vehicles, especially in BMW sales. There is a diverse range of the latest BMW models available to suit anyone’s preferences, and Hans Wittler Auto cater to this very need. Whether it is the BMW X1, BMW MM2, BMW 328I or even the BMW 335i models, we aim to provide any BMW car line to our valuable customers.
Benefits of buying approved used BMW
The demand for used BMW vehicles has been on a constant rise amongst consumers. This is due to the fact that buying cheap used BMW cars are more cost effective than their newer counterparts. To meet this demand, Hans Wittler Auto in Albuquerque, New Mexico has established the Sandia Auto Group, a similar used BMW car dealership located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sandia Auto Group has the sole mission to supply the best used BMWs. Our trained staff ensure that each vehicle is inspected and verified as a pre-certified used BMW. Inferior BMW car dealerships may offer just any used BMW to their customers, but here, we make sure that you are receiving only the highest quality used BMW cars.
Largest BMW car dealership in Albuquerque, New Mexico
In addition to BMW sales, Hans Wittler Auto Group also provides many BMW auto services and solutions for any car owner. If you are in need of a reputable BMW car dealer to assist with BMW repairs, maintenance, tire alignment, and diagnostics, Hans Wittler is here to serve. With us, you are guaranteed the full experience, to make sure that your new or pre-owned BMW vehicle is in its best shape, durable enough to last you for this lifetime.
Which BMW to buy?
Every future BMW car owner ask themselves one simple question, “Which BMW to buy?”. This is even worsened by the fact that BMW car dealerships such as Hans Wittler Auto offers a wide range of BMW car models for you to choose from. To answer this question, there is a checklist that you have to go through to arrive at the best possible answer. Pre-owned BMW or new BMW? Which BMW series seems to offer the look and functionality that you need? And lastly, is there an affordable BMW lease deal for that BMW model? When you have reached your answer, come into Hans Wittler Auto or Sandia Auto Group for your used, new or pre-owned BMW cars. We would be happy to help.
BMW cars lease program in Albuquerque, New Mexico
As stated before, used BMWs are more cost-effective. However, to save you even more money, we at Hans Wittler Auto partnered with creditable BMW financing companies to offer our esteemed customers the BMW cars lease program in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This program is geared towards making the BMW car cost less expensive and the process less burdensome and more efficient. Hans Wittler Auto places our customers in the driver seat of their dream BMW vehicle much quicker, by saving you the stress and hassle.
Mercedes Benz is a name that is synonymous with opulence and class. That is why, here at the Hans Wittler Automotive, we understand the importance of prolonging the lifespan of your beloved Mercedes Benz. Our specialized Mercedes Benz Mechanic Division is happy to take on any repairs, diagnosis, and tune-ups. The mechanic division is more than your typical Mercedes Benz repair shop. We will go over and beyond by repairing a diverse array of car problems. Furthermore, our professional mechanics are adept in repairing whichever Mercedes Benz model you may own.
Mercedes Mechanic of Albuquerque
People are always seeking Mercedes mechanics repair shop located in their area. Fortunately, if you are seeking a Mercedes Benz mechanic in Albuquerque, New Mexico, then look no further than Hans Wittler Automotives. Here we keep the quality of the job at an exceptional level while keeping your Mercedes Benz repair costs to a minimum. Set an appointment with one of our certified Mercedes Benz mechanics and get your gorgeous Mercedes Benz the professional help that it needs.
Choosing Quality Mercedes Benz Repair Shops in Albuquerque
High-quality Mercedes Benz repair shops in Albuquerque, New Mexico is highly-sought after. When choosing a Mercedes repair shop to mend, improve and revamp your Mercedes Benz, you must seek the following items:
Benefits of Working with Hans Automotive rather than Mercedes Authorized Dealers
- Lower Investment Costs: Thankfully, authorized Mercedes Benz repair shops are cheaper and just as qualified in repairing your Mercedes Benz, making them the more cost-effective option.
- Authentic Parts: It is important that you solicit only the best authentic Mercedes Benz parts when repairing your car. Therefore, authorized Mercedes Benz specialists ought to purchase Mercedes Benz parts from an official Mercedes Benz dealer rather than third-party dealers.
- Faster Turn Around: Save you the hassle, and time, authorized Mercedes Benz repair shops should aim to be quick, convenient and economical. This is in contrast to official Mercedes Benz dealers who are overwhelmed with the workload resulting in much slower turn around.
All of these features that make a professional Mercedes Benz repair shop superior compared to competitors can be found here, at Hans Wittler Automotive. We are dedicated to providing the best service and rates so that both you and your cherished Mercedes Benz can receive the care that you need.
The list of the Most Qualified Mercedes Benz Mechanics here in Albuquerque & Rio Rancho
After understanding what is required of a high-quality Mercedes Benz mechanic in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, New Mexico, it is now time to find the best Mercedes Benz mechanics in this area that will fit the criteria. Also, it is equally important that the mechanic chosen will suit your own needs and personal preferences. Here is a compiled list of the best Mercedes Benz mechanics in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Best Mercedes Benz Mechanics in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Hans Wittler’s Automotive
- Dieter’s German Car Specialist
- Silver Star Auto Haus
- Jim’s Fine Car Service
- Auto Bahn Automotive
- The Garage
Best Mercedes Mechanics in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Hans Wittler’s Automotive
- Rio Rancho Imports
- Big Time 4X4 & Auto Repair
- Innovative Auto Solutions
- American Tire and Service
- Southern Boulevard Automotive
- Car Crafters
Our Warranted work and Service Guarantees for your Mercedes Benz Mechanic Repairs
Here, at Hans Wittler Automotives, we are committed to catering to all of your Mercedes Benz needs. As Mercedes Benz specialists, there are some benefits and guarantees that you will gain as our highly-valued customer. These include but are not limited by:
- Extensive and complete Mercedes Benz diagnostic tools to evaluate and highlight issues and understand how best we can serve you.
- A diversified list of Mercedes Benz repairs and maintenance to keep your beautiful Mercedes Benz model out the garage and on the road.
- Superior Mercedes Benz parts available for car repairs and can be imported effortlessly.
- Top of the line equipment and machinery to make the repair process smooth and efficient.
- Mercedes Benz tire alignment.
These are just the tip of the iceberg of what we have to offer. So call us now, and take advantages of the guarantees we have for your Mercedes Benz today.
People who live in Albuquerque and own vehicles from European automakers can rest easy knowing that there is a trusted and reliable foreign car service nearby. Hans Wittler’s Automotive is a one-stop European auto shop in ABQ, NM that specializes in high-quality car care, repair, and maintenance.
Foreign Car Repair Albuquerque
Hans Wittler’s Automotive serves residents in Albuquerque, New Mexico who own and drive foreign automobiles. Our professional German automotive technicians have the necessary expertise to properly handle any car repair.Addressing problems proactively will prevent breakdown and costly repairs. Going to a local auto repair shop like Hans Wittler’s Automotive will ensure that your vehicle receives the best service in Albuquerque.
Foreign Car Specialist in ABQ, NM
We are experts in foreign car repair in Albuquerque and are equipped with the proper techniques and advanced technologies to conduct the best repair. Our mechanical services focus on German and European car care, and our technicians are extremely proficient in tasks of all sizes, from small jobs like car battery replacements or oil changes to more serious projects like engine rebuilds and transmission repairs in Albuquerque. If you are looking for automotive repair in ABQ remember Hans Wittler’s Automotive.
European Auto Mechanics
Are you searching for “Foreign car repair shops near me” who employ only the best foreign auto mechanics? Look no further, because Hans Wittler’s Automotive has the most competent team of expert European car specialists in Albuquerque, NM. It is no longer difficult to find a mechanic in ABQ that can handle your foreign, European, and import cars with the right knowledge and care. Hans Wittler’s Automotive has the best technicians for European car care in Albuquerque.
If you detect any problems with your car. Hans Wittler’s Automotive can help. We have the proper, comprehensive car diagnostic tools and technologies to quickly recognize issues that need to be addressed. European cars exhibit some of the most sophisticated engineering in the world, and our automotive technicians are the best people in Albuquerque to go to for your German Car.
European Car Maintenance in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Import cars are reliable if you provide the right vehicle maintenance. As an auto mechanic shop, Hans Wittler’s Automotive offers European car maintenance to ensure that your foreign or import car performs at its best. Proper auto maintenance will keep your overall car service costs down in the long run. Our European auto technicians and car mechanics make sure you’re getting the most out of your German car’s performance and longevity.
All cars must be put through some general preventative maintenance steps to ensure they stay in good operating condition long into the future. So how do you know if your BMW needs a tune-up?
First, it’s important to specify what we mean by a “tune-up,” as the term itself is rather vague and doesn’t always include the same types of services. You can expect any tune-up offered by a BMW auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM to include most of the basic services you need to check on the operation of your vehicle and to make sure there are not any big issues that might put you in need of more significant repairs. Tune-ups often do not include more significant maintenance—they generally include oil changes, new filters, replacing worn spark plugs, adding fluids and other minor tasks, though some mechanics also include routine maintenance on other parts of the vehicle.
So how do you know if your BMW needs a tune-up, especially if it’s not due for scheduled maintenance? Here are a few signs to look out for:
- Dips in your fuel economy: There are many factors that could cause poor fuel economy in a vehicle, and most of them can be resolved by simple vehicle maintenance steps you’d receive during a tune-up. Even just installing a new air filter can do a lot to improve the efficiency of your engine—allowing the engine to breathe and not have to work as hard will go a long way toward improving your fuel economy.
- Rough idling: Rough idling is usually characterized by sputtering noises or feelings in the engine. It might sound like the engine is about to die. You can check out the tachometer and watch the engine speed when you hear this noise, and the dial may quickly rise and fall. If you’re having problems with rough idling, then there’s a good chance you need to have some of your sensors cleaned, or have your spark plugs and wires replaced.
- Stalling: Does your engine suddenly turn off when you’re at a red light? This is obviously a very dangerous issue, as it prevents you from being able to drive your car and get it off the road. Other people sharing the road with you may not see you stalled in the middle of the street, which poses a high risk of an accident. If this happens to you, make sure to get your vehicle in for a checkup as soon as possible.
- Hard starts: If you have problems with starting up your car, you’ll want to make sure you have a skilled BMW auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM take a look at the vehicle, as there are many issues that could be at the root of the problem, including bad starters and clogged fuel filters.
For more information about how you can tell if you need a tune-up for your BMW, we encourage you to contact Hans Wittler’s Automotive today. Our team is ready to get to the bottom of any issue with your BMW and have your vehicle running as good as new in no time.
There are certainly plenty of good reasons to purchase Japanese or American vehicles, but we at Hans Wittler’s Automotive are particularly fond of German cars and German engineering. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider purchasing a German vehicle:
- You can still support American manufacturing: There are some people who feel guilty purchasing foreign vehicles because they feel like they’re not doing enough to support American companies. But with today’s highly globalized economy, many “American” vehicles may actually be made overseas (or have parts made overseas), and many foreign vehicles may be made in America—it really depends on the type of vehicle you select. There are plenty of BMWs, Mercedes, Audis and Volkswagens manufactured at plants right here in the United States—German automakers often outsource their manufacturing, so you can still support American workers while also benefiting from German engineering.
- Outstanding luxury vehicles: Sure, the standard passenger cars made by German automakers are great, but it’s the luxury vehicles made by those automakers that really get people talking. Even after the global economic downturn, German luxury car makers were still doing great business, because they have earned their reputation for being the best luxury vehicle options you’ll find in the world. Their classy designs, luxury amenities and comfortable rides will never go out of style and will always be the gold standard for luxury automakers.
- They give a great drive: If you’ve never driven a German vehicle before, you might be stunned the first time you get behind the wheel, because it truly is a different driving experience. Again, the term “German engineering” comes into play here, because their vehicles often feature a near-perfect combination of reliability, performance and comfort, not to mention the safety and luxury of the vehicles. You’ll be able to enjoy your daily commute or your long road trips in the most comfortable ride you’ve ever had.
- Many different options: German vehicles once had a reputation for being for “elite” car owners who like flashy and trendy models. But that’s definitely not true these days—there’s something for everyone. Just look at the wide variety of models you see BMW and Volkswagen cranking out.
For more reasons why you should consider purchasing a German vehicle, we encourage you to contact a German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM at Hans Wittler’s Automotive. We will be happy to provide you with additional information about our favorite cars, and once you’ve made a purchase, we’d love to be your trusted mechanic!
This spring, you’ll be able to enjoy even more options from your German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM. Hans Wittler’s Automotive is opening a new location with the same great service! We’ll be able to provide a full range of services to even more customers. Our new location is at 5701 Wilshire Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123.
Bringing extensive knowledge of German automobiles straight from Germany, Hans Wittler established Hans Wittler Automotive in 1975. His goal was to create a place that offered quality experiences that he was not able to find at dealerships. He succeeded.
For 24 years, Hans and his wife, Christel, worked to make their business a success. In 1999, their sons, Roger and Andreas, took the helm and have continued to provide the top-quality customer service their father envisioned for the company. They have built on this foundation and evolved their products and services to maintain high-tech modern vehicles with the latest technology. Services include:
- German import repairs: Our technicians are trained in a full range of repairs and maintenance for your German vehicle. We cover oil changes, brakes, belts, hoses, transmission flushes, cooling systems, exhaust, clutch, engines, performance tune-ups and more. Whether you need a regular checkup or extensive repairs, our team is equipped with the knowledge and tools to get the job done right the first time.
- Diagnostics: You wouldn’t go to a dermatologist to diagnose your cardiac issue. The same principle applies to automobiles. When you own a high-performance German vehicle, you can’t go to just any mechanic. You need one that offers the right diagnostic tools and knowledge. At Hans Wittler’s Automotive, we have the proper equipment to accurately diagnose issues for all major makes and models of German automobiles. We offer Autologic and other proprietary scan tools made specifically for German vehicles.
- Tires and alignments: The right tires and proper alignment are essential for the optimal functioning and care of your German vehicle. As your trusted German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM, Hans Wittler’s Automotive offers fast and efficient tire alignment and wheel balancing services. We offer the right equipment to handle your German car with care. We stock all the top tires to get the best performance from your German vehicle, including BF Goodrich, Continental, Dunlop, Michelin, Pirelli, Uniroyal and more.
- Discounts: Who doesn’t enjoy a good discount? Check out our current coupon offerings. We also provide great financing options if needed. We are committed to making German auto repairs as convenient and affordable as possible for each and every customer.
Enjoy Greater Convenience
Look for these great services at our new location this spring! We look forward to expanding our service area to provide even more customers with top-quality German auto care. Feel free to contact our staff to discuss options for service. Whether you are needing a tune-up, an oil change or a new set of tires, your German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM is available to help you today! Reach out to our experienced team with any questions or to make arrangements for your next service at our current location.
Optimal vehicle performance requires optimal maintenance. How can you ensure your Audi delivers the type of performance you desire? You must provide the right care for your automobile. A few tips from your German auto specialists in Albuquerque, NM can help.
Use these tips to keep your Audi running smoothly and looking sharp. You might be surprised at what a difference a few simple maintenance steps can make in the look and performance of your vehicle.
Give your Audi a quick once-over before you use it. Yes, this takes a bit of time, but the inspection is well worth the effort to prevent damage to the vehicle and keep it running well. Check the wiper blades and clear away all debris to prevent an obstructed view and scratches on the windshield. Walk around the vehicle and inspect the tires. Look for indications of low pressure or tread wear. Lastly, look for anything else out of the ordinary that should be taken care of right away or in the near future.
In addition to the exterior visual inspections of your Audi, make it a habit to perform internal checks, too. Regularly check your oil level, transmission fluid, wiper fluid and tire pressure. These checks will allow you to stay on top of regular maintenance and avoid more extensive repairs to your Audi.
Regular baths will help keep your Audi looking sharp. When you provide this level of attention, your Audi is more likely to receive better care overall. When you wash your Audi, be sure to use the right compounds. Check manufacturer recommendations to avoid ruining the finish. Don’t forget the interior, too.
Check your Audi manual to determine what regular service is recommended. Follow the ideal maintenance schedule to keep your car at top performance level. This includes brake service, oil changes, transmission service and more. Stay on top of this schedule so your car does not suffer due to lack of maintenance. Track each service as it is performed so you have an accurate record of the maintenance of your vehicle and know what should be done in the future.
Not all mechanics are created equal, and not all mechanics know German cars. As a German automobile, your Audi should only be entrusted to a German auto specialist in Albuquerque, NM. This mechanic will be able to offer the specialized tools and knowledge required to properly service your vehicle. As you schedule your regular maintenance and repairs for your Audi, partner with a German auto specialist.
Partner with the Pros
When you need a German auto specialist in Albuquerque, NM to provide the best care for your car, look to the experts at Hans Wittler’s Automotive. Since 1975, we have been Albuquerque’s leading German auto specialists. With our full-service shop, we take care of your car from bumper to bumper. Some of the major brands we specialize in include Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen. Whether you are needing a tune-up, an oil change or a new set of tires, our technicians are available to help you today!
As part of your ongoing vehicle maintenance, you should make sure you prioritize checks of your vehicle alignment. Alignment issues could very quickly lead to you damaging your German vehicle tires in Albuquerque, NM.
Improper alignment can affect the health of your tires and your suspension system, so if you start to notice symptoms of alignment issues, it’s important you make a trip to a mechanic as soon as possible to get the issue resolved. With this in mind, here’s a quick overview of some of the most common signs and symptoms of suspension problems in vehicles:
- Car pulling from side to side: It’s not unusual for a vehicle to gently pull either to the left or the right, as most roadways are not completely flat. However, if you start to notice that it’s taking significantly more effort for you to keep your vehicle centered than you’re used to, or that you’re having a hard time getting the proper handle on your ride, then this could be an indication that you’re dealing with a wheel alignment issue. Head to a mechanic as soon as you can to get your vehicle checked out and to make any necessary corrections.
- Vibrations in the steering wheel: Another common sign that you’re dealing with an alignment issue is if you start to experience a weird vibrating sensation while gripping the steering wheel, especially if you’re traveling at higher speeds. If you fail to resolve this issue in a timely manner, this could result in some significant damage to your tires, potentially even experiencing flats or blowouts. There’s also a chance you’re dealing with a suspension-related problem, but even the suspension issue could be caused in part by poor wheel alignment.
- Uneven tire wear: As we’ve alluded to a couple times already, poor wheel alignment is one of the biggest factors in tires wearing down unevenly or needing to be replaced before they’d otherwise have worn down their treads properly. This is because uneven alignment will result in some tires driving and wearing differently than others, or could result in some tires having more pressure on them than others. Tires that wear unevenly become dangerous to drive on, because you can’t necessarily count on all of them to perform in the same way. This especially makes them unsafe if you’re turning.
- Steering wheel emblem off center: A fourth issue that could be a sign of wheel alignment problems is if you see a difference in the steering wheel placement. Specifically, if you notice the emblem on the steering wheel isn’t centered even if your vehicle’s wheels are pointing straight ahead, this is likely a sign that you are having some alignment difficulties and need to get your vehicle checked out by a mechanic.
These are just a few of the signs that indicate you need to head in for a German vehicle alignment in Albuquerque, NM. For more information about the services we offer and how you can spot alignment issues, contact the team at Hans Wittler’s Automotive today.